Sunday, June 21, 2009

?

after melissa left, i went back to the apartment and listened to "all by myself" on repeat for a while. when i got tired of that, i started to read a book, but i was too fatigued to read, so i set the book down and lay there. soon enough i was fast asleep, i awoke to my phone ringing- o'malley was at my door. i spent the remainder of the day with him. it was enjoyable-- a true summer day. we went to the art festival at stone arch, and roamed around up town. later, we sat in the park and made up songs with a guitar and my poetry books i checked out from the library. life is moving much slower now. so i need to move myself.

1 comment:

  1. oh honey, i wish i could spend summer with you. i cannot wait til we can travel the world together, i keep comparing raina to you and its always disappointing me that you aren't her. :( bleck.

    love you

    ReplyDelete