Sunday, May 17, 2009

i'm coming home

it's weird. i hope i can sleep tonight. luckily i've kind of gotten used to traveling and it doesn't seem like as big of a deal as before to get everything organized. i'm hoping they won't make me open my bag for any reason at the airport or i will not be able to close it once again. packing was a joke today. i tried every method known to man... looks like i will be wearing a lot of layers. i may look a little weird at the airport. don't care.

i'm actually strangely excited for my flight... more so the long one, so i can watch new movies and do some reflection on the past four months that have passed tellement vite.

i'm excited to have a latte again! :) and of course to see you!!!!

p.s. i don't want to shut my shutters tonight or my window!

No comments:

Post a Comment