Saturday, April 25, 2009

cheshire cats and tudor homes

hello!

i'm getting very excited, i leave for england tomorrow! i need a change of scenery, my host mother has been getting on my nerves with her selfish endeavors. This week has been enjoyable but i've had too much time on my hands and need more outer stimulation.

today i'm going to meet chloe for a cup of coffee and explore these trails that mysteriously get lost into the woods my by apartment. i've never been in there buy everyday when i walk home i see women, babies, runners, appearing from the thicket clearing.

i'm tired of the french intonation. it's so demanding and annoyingly animated, in a whiny insupressible way. well actually i just said that because as i was writing very clearly in my clean crisp room when MADAME ALLOUCHERIE started nagging me about hanging my laundry. it makes me miss my REAL mother! who treats me like an ADULT who is not a child and who knows how to take care of herself! HELLO! i've lived on my own for three years and like it that way! i have a strong inclination that a french woman would be very difficult to be in a relationship with because they're so touchy and capricious.

luckily, i will have a week of english air to clear out my lungs! then i can deal with two more weeks of pleasantries and artificial flatteries. i have to say, i miss american people the most of all... i am going to feel like everyone wants to be my friend when i return, even the grocery clerk and the barista at starbucks. i like flirting with strangers, even if i'll never see them again or have to attraction whatsoever. at first the idea of the "european private lifestyle" intrigued me, but now i just feel like saying "get over yourself" you're just the same as any one of us, your life isn't any more interesting than mine.

<3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! i love this one! you are all riled up! too bad you are getting a bit tired of the French culture, but i'm really glad that you want to come back to the u.s.! i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Home builder in USA

    ReplyDelete