Wednesday, January 14, 2009

simplicity

i have a new found desire to find simplicity: physical place or state of mind i am not entirely certain. i will not have a cell phone when i am abroad and hopefully will get acquainted with a quieter, more basic way of life, one which i take in simple pleasures once again and become less selfish. i'm not sure if it's because of minor letdowns that i've been facing or if i have just been wanting too much. but i want my childish desires back... in fact i would trade them in at any second to be able to rid myself of adult complexities and concern for where i am going, how i am going to get there, and if it is what i truely want. it's tiring, quite tiring and no matter how young i tell myself that I am I still feel as if i'll be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment