Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hi.

hello friends.

i miss you. i have most of the day off so i'm doing my own thing, but i just wish you were here and i could show you around, go to cafes, have a pique-nique, meander from fountain to fountain, eat amazing food. i'm getting tired of doing it by myself. of course i do things with chloe but she is in different classes and we have different schedules during the week...i just miss you.

i'm hoping i will find something to do for my first week of vacation which starts friday! :( my plans keep falling through, and i don't want to be lounging around all week. i do enough of that while i'm IN school! haha. luckily the second week is definite and already booked to England! I think the couple took off of work to show us around? :) can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. wish i could just appear where you are right now...(sigh)

    I am sure something awesome will happen next week, it seems to always work out for you two!

    ReplyDelete