Sunday, April 19, 2009

more of you, more of me

well the truth is...

i am becoming more of myself...

the me that laughs ALL of the time
the me that excites imaginative ideas
the me that just wants to enjoy life
the me that wants to play with you
the me that is happy!

In class this week, i was just dying of laughter for some reason, maybe it was the fact that all of these foreigners are trying to sing uninhibitedly to french songs, i do not know. but i'm getting really comfortable with chloe by this time and hour and she just loved it! she couldn't look at me with a straight face, and sometimes when i am talking to her (usually acting something out or ridiculously annoyed or astonished) she just smiles and says "i am going to really miss you" and the real underlying factor is being around people who enjoy you. i just want to love and be loved in return! it's not such a grand request!

1 comment:

  1. "i just want to love and be loved in return! "

    that is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete